Monday, August 20, 2012

We are all Brandon Raub today.

I think it's time to wake up, every single one of you.

Before I go any further, let's go over a few facts here, kinda like I usually do.

1) American citizens are unlike the citizens of every other nation on earth when it comes to many subjects. Amongst these subjects happens to be the "believability" of the official narrative of the 9/11 atrocity. Most American citizens believe 19 guys from Saudi Arabia were funded by a guy hiding in a cave, and even though they could barely fly Cessna single-engine planes, they were capable of aerobatic stunts that would make the ghost of Orvilles and Wilbur wet themselves. Most Americans believe this, the "cell phone calls" from the airplanes, "burning kerosene and office furniture melted the core structure", and all of the other explanations that defy both logic and physics. I put as much faith in it as I do the official story of the JFK hit.

2) I, much like just about every gun-owning and God-fearing American I've ever met, believes that this nation is long-overdue for a revolution. It is not that I hate America or its people, I hate what it has become. While our Constitution was a great idea, it was either defective since its birth and has allowed for the government we now face or was powerless to prevent it.

3) I, much like a great number of people I know, could very well be diagnosed with "Oppositional Defiant Disorder" or "Antisocial Personality Disorder".

To be diagnosed with ODD, one must be guilty of four of the following traits:
Actively refuses to comply with majority's requests or consensus supported rules
Performs deliberate actions to annoy others
  • Angry and resentful of others
  • Argues often
  • Blames others for his or her own mistakes
  • Has few or no friends or has lost friends
  • Is causing constant trouble at school
  • Spiteful or seeks revenge
  • Touchy or easily annoyed
Well, let's see here. I'm easily annoyed by idiots. I do not recognize "authority figures" whose authority rests within a tin badge and gun after passing a piss test, driving test, and basic memorization test. I like to argue, but let's be real about it...if I'm going to argue facts, it's because you have vocalized a strong opinion and I've done enough research on it to know that your opinion is based on bullshit, otherwise I'll just shut up and think you're an idiot. If I see someone acting like a jackass, I'll do my best to annoy this person, we refer to this as “trolling”. I finished the 6th, 8th, and 10th grade years in the “Guided Suspension Center”, while finishing my 7th and 9th grade years (while starting my 10th grade year) at an “alternative school” for my various screwups; I think that cements my qualification as one who is “causing constant trouble at school”. I have very few friends, and I like it that way...the friends I do have aren't total morons, and I don't live my life as if it were a popularity contest. Oh, and yeah...I've been known to hold a grudge or two.
Damn, I must be completely insane!

Now let's look at “Antisocial Personality Disorder”. In order to be diagnosed with APD, one must be guilty of 3 of the following traits:
  • Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
  • impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
  • irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
  • reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

Well, fuck me! I really must be crazy! I've looked a cop straight in the face on more than one occasion, “Go fuck yourself”...even though I know that the actions placing me in contact with said cop have neither been illegal, nor have they ever harmed another human being, and said cops were acting outside the boundaries of both the law and common decency. I do have a tendency to act on impulse, as evident by every trip I've ever made to Burger King. I've operated numerous power tools without appropriate PPE, I've stood within the 180 plane while others are firing rifles, and I've driven at speeds well beyond the posted speed limit...I do it dangerous! If you piss me off and refuse to leave me alone, I may in fact attempt to kick your ass.

4)Like just about every other person I know, I own more than one firearm. Since my youth, I have known how to properly operate a firearm, having personally learned marksmanship and gun safety at Church Camp and from my father and other older male figures in my younger years. So yeah, I know how to shoot. I've been hunting a time or two, I can shoot a moving animal, and I know how to take a “kill shot”.

********************************************


So there you have it. I know how to kill a living creature. I am equipped to do so. I am, for all intent and purpose, considered to be suffering from a “mental disorder” according to the DSM-IV. Oh, and I have a very strong dislike of my government.

Here I am, DHS. Come for me. Come for us all. We are all Brandon Raub!

God produced, via the hands of man, two crosses to save my ass. One was carved of dogwood, and the other is stamped in brass. GETSUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment