Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sitting this one out...

If you know me, you know I love my guns. I've been observed carrying my rifles out to the vehicles by my neighbors so often that the guy at the local kwik-e-mart says I'm now known in the neighborhood as "That crazy old bastard with all the guns".

There's another little fact that you're probably already aware of. I'm one of those people who hates government in just about every form imaginable. So much so, in fact, that the last time I was booked into jail (yet another unlawful arrest resulting in dropped charges...hmmm, why do I hate government again?), the booking officer asked me if I was "one of those 'Republic of Texas' guys" because I didn't want to give the local PD my phone number.

More than I love my guns, and even more than I hate government, I really can't stand people who act like America is somehow different than every other empire in the history of mankind. By this, of course, I mean people who think that somehow government is going to draw a line somewhere and stop going further.

They will lie to you, they will steal from you, they will imprison you, and they will kill you. As it stands, there is nothing you can do about it.

Yesterday, this nation saw its last hope of "changing from within" flicker and die...and it happened on live TV, in front of anyone who bothered to pay attention. Sadly, I'd estimate the percentage of Americans who actually gave a flying fuck about this to be somewhere around 2-3% of the population.

People are pissed off, but what are they to do? As much as I'd love to be able to in a world of perfect justice, I make it a point to stay as far away from any "important" government officials when they travel to this state, so I don't get blamed for shooting someone in the event that it happens. Doing some ignorant shit like that would do nothing but start a total crackdown on everyone, and it would be incremental to the point that most of the population would never notice.

Here's my advice. STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Stop looking for a savior in this world, unless you're standing in a gun shop or staring at a mirror. More importantly, stop giving a damn about what's going on. It's not like you weren't expecting it to happen. Accept it for what it is.

Take care of you and yours, and make it known that any forceful armed transgression against you and yours will be met with force...but if you are left alone, you will live in peace. Make it known that you accept the fact that even the local PD has tanks, machine guns, snipers, etc. Make it known that you accept the fact that meeting any government agency with force will most likely end with your death. Make it known that you won't take body shots. More importantly, make it known that you'll take no shots at all if they leave you alone.

Bullets, beans, band-aids, and a bible. You should be prepared, because the day will come when you'll need all of it. Everyone else can do their thing, talking all kinds of noise about how they're gearing up for some sort of revolution. Screw you guys, I'm staying home...

No comments:

Post a Comment