Friday, January 22, 2010

Kiddie-fiddlin', a stolen grenade launcher, and a scumbag named Rhodes!

Okay, so seriously...what's the one thing that 99.44% of every American citizen detests, regardless of race, religion, political affiliations, et cetera? Yep, you guessed it...it's the sexual abuse of a child.

Maybe this is why the BATFE used the "child molester" excuse for annihilating the Branch Davidian property in Waco, TX. I was a youngster then, but I still remember it. It was a big played-up media circus about how Vernon Howell, AKA "David Koresh", was sexually abusing children. Of course, after the Branch Davidians were slaughtered, everything about "child abuse" was quickly forgotten about...unless someone made the point about how the BATFE violated so many federal statutes and murdered all of those people.

It's been almost 17 years since the last day of February in 1993. In those years, I've read up a lot of things about what happened to Waco. About two years ago, I saw the FLIR footage of the final massacre. I have also seen the close-up photos of the infamous metal doors, which showed no outgoing bullet holes...the same doors that mysteriously disappeared when the defense counsel of survivors being tried for murder (and were actually acquitted).

Much the same, you can look at my first ever blog posting and see how a particular county in Texas used the same old "child molestation" excuse to run through the Fundamentalist church of Latter-Day Saints, even going so far as to break out an armored personnel carrier affectionately known as "Bubba" supplied free of charge by the Pentagon's L.E.S.O. program. Apparently, the local Sheriff's Department was hoping for a Waco-style shoot-out with the FLDS, but couldn't quite pull it off because the people weren't looking for a fight.

Instead, the FLDS had over four hundred children KIDNAPPED by the Child Protective Services of Texas. Ironically, several of these "children" were actually past the age of legal majority and were, in fact, ADULTS.

This fiasco resulted in no new charges to the FLDS, cost the taxpayers of Texas several millions of dollars, and resulted in families being ripped apart solely for the sake of being able to say "your religious practices are weird!". Oh yeah, the entire thing originated from a BOGUS CLAIM OF "CHILD MOLESTATION" BY A WOMAN WHO WAS NOT A CHILD...AND WAS NOT EVEN IN TEXAS WHEN THE "ANONYMOUS TIP" WAS CALLED IN FROM COLORADO.

But I digress...

Let's talk about someone else now. His name is Charles Dyer. Charles Alan Dyer, a former sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, is better known by the rest of the world as "July4Patriot". You can see his youtube.com channel here. Be forewarned, his words just might be inspiring.

The story is, on the 18th of this month, county deputies went to his home to serve a search warrant for DNA after allegations were made that he repeatedly sodomized a seven year old girl. Sgt. Dyer was not home when deputies arrived, but a "roommate" supposedly granted permission to search the home. During the course of this search, authorities allegedly found an M203 40mm grenade launcher laying out openly in one room of the home. Deputies supposedly decided that this find warranted notification of the BATFE. According to official reports, the M203 grenade launcher is one of three that were reported stolen by the US Army.

Mr. Dyer is currently incarcerated on state charges of child molestation, as well as federal weapons-related charges due to the untaxed (notice I didn't say "unlawful", because you can own a grenade launcher if you pay the appropriate tax!) grenade launcher.

There are so many holes in this story that I don't even know where to begin...

First of all, there is the fact that the allegation of sodomizing a seven year old girl. From everything I've heard, this allegation originated with the out-of-state wife he has been separated from for quite some time. On top of that, there is the whole "child molestation" issue in general, which seems to be used by authorities when they are looking to crucify someone who cannot be touched by legal means.

Then, let's look at the search of Sgt. Dyer's home. According to police reports, Dyer's home was originally approached by deputies holding a warrant for a DNA sample. This, in and of itself, is ludicrous for the simple reason that A) since the Patriot Act, federal, state, and local authorities are not only authorized, but ENCOURAGED to collaborate in criminal investigations, and B) Sgt. Dyer is a fairly recent veteran of the USMC...which means Uncle Sam has his DNA on file. Regardless of these two facts, the warrant covered only the DNA of Mr. Charles Dyer...and DID NOT permit a search of his home, unless the authorities serving the warrant had probable cause to believe that Mr. Dyer was hiding from them in the house somewhere. Since there is absolutely NOTHING that would reasonably provide such probable cause, there was no valid cause to search the home...aside from his roommate supposedly "consenting" to a search of the home.

The immediate "RED FLAG" that instantly popped into my head, upon reading this, was the fact that Mr. Dyer was surrounded by "like-minded people"...and there's not a single one of these people who would have thought twice about telling a cop to go get f*cked if he came poking around. I don't buy, for a second, that Dyer would have been around anyone that would have told the cops "yeah, go ahead!".

And then, there was the notion that deputies just happened to have found an M203 grenade launcher laying around out openly. Seriously, what kind of stupidity are they trying to claim Mr. Dyer suffers from?

A) An M203 grenade launcher is COMPLETELY USELESS without 40mm grenades.
B) 40mm grenades are NOT available to anyone but military personnel, and such ordinance is highly regulated.
C) A man familiar with the M203 would also be undoubtedly aware of the criminal nature of the untaxed/unregistered M203, and would not leave such a thing lying around in his home unattended...especially not a person so concerned with the actions of the very same government that supposedly found said grenade launcher lying around in his home.

Then, I remembered a particular person I met a few weeks ago at the local gun range. Myself and my cousin were on the range, firing our evil "assault" rifles. I was firing my AR15, and he had his AK47. Both are lawfully-owned SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles.

While on the range, a very peculiar young man approached us. Myself and my cousin both thought he was a bit odd, as we overheard him talking about how he was going to load his Taurus Judge with BIRDSHOT for the purposes of "home defense". Cousin and myself enjoyed a slight chuckle about it, and went on about our shooting.

He asked me about my rifle, and I told him it was an AR15. Was nothing unusual at that point, as I get those kind of questions all the time when I'm on the range. The average layman can instantly pick an M16 out of a line-up due to movies and militaria, and the standard AR15 looks no different. My particular AR15 happens to be a bit different, as it has been outfitted with a larger barrel, bipod, abnormally large scope, and has had the front end wrapped in camo burlap for deer season...so I get a few questions when I bring it out.

Things got a bit weird when this man started talking about random issues with the AR15 (did I mention that both myself and my cousin are "gun nuts", and have forgotten more about them than we should probably know?) to other people, while me and cuz just looked at each other in the standard "huh?" formation. He proceeded to approach both of us at our bench, and start talking about the various ways we could modify our rifles to make them full-auto.

Naturally, I trust people I don't know about as far as I can throw 'em, and this guy was quite a bit bigger than me. Things got really weird when he handed me a business card from the Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (A.K.A. "MARSOC"), telling me about how they "lose things all the time", and if I was ever looking to modify my rifle to full auto, to give him a call.

At this point, I'm thinking, "Seriously, what the fuck just happened?". Seriously. He is supposedly a US Marine, and approached a complete stranger at a shooting range with a proposition to supply contraband machine gun parts. Red flags went up right, left, and center.

I am not a US Marine (see you later, SSgt. Jackson!), but I've seen enough R. Lee Ermy movies to know that a US Marine knows his rifle inside and out...as well as knowing what it is used for. While my setup was capable of accepting 100rd drum magazines and could easily facilitate "rapid fire", anyone who knows anything about rifles PERIOD knows that it was set up to facilitate single-shot accuracy. Making a heavy-barreled rifle sitting on a bipod and equipped with a 24x scope into a full-auto rifle is greatly defeating its purpose. Even I got that much out of my Knowledge...

Furthermore, you would think a Marine working for MARSOC would know a decent bit about the masterpiece of Eugene Stoner...enough to know how easy it is for a garage hobbyist to make his rifle full-auto using a hacksaw blade, if he were inclined to do so...and anyone that has spent the amount of time and money as I have apparently spent on mine would probably know these things. Then again, if you had any f*cking clue what you were talking about, you would have recognized my rifle from the get-go as an AR15. Good to go?

So no, I don't buy the charges at all. "Child molestation" accusations have been a long-time favorite of our government, as a way to undermine the real issues at hand. It happened in Waco, it happened at the FLDS ranch, and it's happening everywhere Big Brother wants to turn a person's supporters against him...because our government knows that, deep down, every single one of us would castrate anyone that has been found to have hurt one of our children.

The "stolen grenade launcher" story? Again, not buying it. Even if (and this is a VERY BIG "IF") he actually had possession of a grenade launcher that could not be used for lack of ammunition, someone in Mr. Dyer's situation doesn't seem like the type to leave a ten-year sentence sitting around in his living room. Fer f*ck's sake, I'm not even breaking any laws and I'm more paranoid than that! On top of that, I seriously doubt he would be living amongst people who would willingly allow the police to "take a look around". Again, I'm not even a law-breaker...and I am hesitant to let them look in my car when they pull me over!

So the charges are, at least as they appear to me, completely bunk...which leads us to the next topic. The "Oath Keepers". An organization founded by a Mr. Stewart Rhodes (I pray to God that I am not related to this scumbag!), widely considered to be a front-runner in the emerging "patriot movement". Oath Keepers is an organization of Law Enforcement and Military personnel who are dedicated to keeping the original oath they swore, which is to uphold the constitution of the United States of America.

Oath Keepers had invited Dyer to be a guest speaker at some of their events, and had allegedly even considered Charles Dyer to be their liaison to the US Marine Corps...and with good reason. Judging by his words, Dyer had what it took. Judging by those who knew him, he stood by those words.

However, the moment news broke about Dyer being arrested on the charges of molestation and a stolen grenade launcher, Stewart Rhodes disavowed Dyer in an instant. Mr. Rhodes went so far as to claim Dyer was never an "official" member of their organization, and did everything he could to distance himself and the Oath Keepers from Dyer.

This story couldn't be more of a "made for TV movie" if it had an actual screenplay written by someone on the payroll of the Lifetime channel, but Dyer's supporters are split down the middle over the incident. Half of them are afraid to support the man who inspired them so much, while the other half are willing to support him to their dying breath. Those who believe in the republican system of law and "innocent until proven guilty" proudly show themselves for who they are, and are waiting to see the evidence.

The question remains, "but did he actually do it?". That's something I can't answer, as I don't know all the facts yet. However, judging based solely upon what I've seen so far, I'm inclined to say "I'll believe it when you can prove it!"...mainly, because I've seen what actions our government has taken in the past, and it's readily apparent that lying and destroying a person's life are not things they have a problem with doing.

Just my two cents, you can take it however you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment